Presented under the auspices of the National Science Foundation Senegal project with additional support from the DIMACS Special Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
Date: Monday, December 5, 2016
Location: Bancroft Hotel (2680 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA, 94704)
Please join collaborating scientists from UC Berkeley and Rutgers University for a day-long modeling symposium related to the Zika virus. Enjoy presentations from leading researchers across the country as they discuss their latest research.
Please RSVP via Eventbrite ‘RSVP’ button below. A preliminary list of speakers can also be found at Eventbrite. [Free and open to the public]
- Michael Boots: Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
- Colin Carlson: Wayne Getz Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley
- Midge Cozzens: Center for Discrete Mathematics & Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS), Rutgers University
- Wayne Getz: Environmental Science, Policy & Management, University of California, Berkeley
- Eva Harris: School of Public Health & Center for Global Public Health, University of California, Berkeley
- Fred Roberts: DIMACS, Rutgers University