- What the Internet of Things (IoT) is and why it’s useful to know!
- Why the IoT is foundational for science’s full potential
- What the key challenges are facing the industry
- Predecessors to IoT and current technology approaches
- IoT case studies from Transcriptic and TetraScience – lab tools leading the way
- Yvonne Linney, CEO, Transcriptic
- Umesh Katpally, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Alok Tayi, CEO and Co-founder, TetraScience
- Laura Wheeler, Digital Science
The webinar will last for one hour, including time for live questions, on Thursday, August 24th at 11am ET / 8am PT.
We hope to see you tuning in! Follow #DSwebinar for the online discussion.
The Transcriptic Team
PS. If you’re unable to tune in live, please still register and you’ll be sent the recording of the webinar.