Axonal Degeneration in Age-related Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Laboratory of Dr. Felipe Court, Center for Integrative Biology Universidad Mayor (Campus Huechuraba, Santiago, Chile).
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our laboratory and the interdisciplinary group of the FONDAP Center for Geroscience, Brain Health and Metabolism in the Center for Integrative Biology, Universidad Mayor.
Topics: Mechanisms of Axonal Degeneration during age-related neurodegenerative conditions; NAD, necroptosis, mitochondria, axonal degeneration.
- Previous work in Neurobiology (molecular, cellular), Life Sciences or related disciplines
- Strong ability to work in a research team
- Prior experience with mouse models and neuronal cell culture is a plus
- Publication record with first-author research publication(s) is a plus
- A challenging job with contacts in national and international research environments
- State of the art research facilities
- A competitive compensation package based on expertise and experience
- Financial support is available for at least 2 years.
Starting Date: September 2022 (other starting dates can be discussed)
To apply send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Contact details for three references
For more information, feel free to contact email@example.com
Information about the Lab: